Yoga is considered to be ideal exercise during pregnancy, these are some of the benefits:
- Keeps the body supple and toned
- Boosts energy
- Helps relieve stress and anxiety
- Promotes awareness of the pelvis and the pelvic floor in preparation for labour
- Provides a space to make new friendships and build the support networks needed for parenting
- Promotes deep relaxation and aids restful sleep
- Relieves common minor ailments during pregnancy (e.g. swollen joints, heartburn, constipation)
- Helps the expectant mother to bond with their unborn baby
- Encourages awareness of breathing techniues to utilise throughout your pregnancy, birth and parenting
Ready to book your pregnancy yoga class?
Booking is simple – start by clicking the button below, then fill out the booking form and pay for your sessions securely via PayPal.
Want to know more? Read my FAQs.