The birth rehearsal course is aimed at empowering the mum-to-be and their birthing partners in experiencing a normal uncomplicated birth.
It provides an opportunity to create the ideal circumstances to allow the birth of your baby to happen as nature intended setting the scene to meet your newborn in an unhurried, alert and gentle way.
What is a birth rehearsal course?
The birth rehearsal course is a three hour course providing an opportunity to literally rehearse your birth, an outline of which includes:-
- What to expect during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages of labour.
- How the pelvis opens & the baby descends.
- How to utilise yoga breathing & relaxation throughout.
Birthing positions will be practiced and a thorough understanding of how to breathe your baby into the world achieved.
Birth rehearsal manual
The course includes a detailed manual which covers a wide range of topics including the following:-
- A guide to labour.
- Your hormones in labour.
- Your contractions.
- Breathing for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages of labour.
- Breathing and the diaphragm.
- The action of the diaphragm in labour.
- Birthing positions.
- Pelvic floor awareness.
- The three openings of the pelvis.
- How the pelvic bones move during delivery.
- How the baby turns during delivery.
- Optimal foetal positioning
‘Winter Birth Rehearsal Workshop’
Friday 9th November 2018, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Join me and a handful of other mothers and their birth partners to rehearse your birth in a safe, supportive environment.
Mandy’s Birth Rehearsal Course exceeded our expectations. We came to learn strategies that would support a positive birth experience and to give my partner confidence in how to support me so that we could be a team when the time comes. Mandy herself was so welcoming and reassuring. We would definitely recommend anyone interested to do it.
Ready to book your Birth Rehearsal Workshop?
Booking is simple - start by clicking the button below, then fill out the booking form and pay for your sessions securely via PayPal.